Photovoltaic modules (known as solar panels commonly) are composed of solar cells or solar cells of different specifications cut by a laser cutting machine or a wire cutter. Photovoltaic modules are a core part of solar power systems and play a key role in the quality of power plants.
Photovoltaic modules divided into A, B, and C components according to the factory grade are mainly composed of cell (mono or poly), glass, and back sheets
1.Class A components with more than 25 years life are used in ground power stations, distributed power stations, household systems, etc.
2.Class B components with 5 years life manufactured from Class A retrograde components or class B materials are used for street lights, off-grid systems, battery cars, etc.
3.Class C components are used in areas where electricity is not developed, such as remote areas, Afghanistan, the Middle East, South Africa, etc., the life is unknown.
The busbar tabing area of traditional solar panel will block the light source so that more light will reflect into air while the wire of multi-busbar solar panel can reduce the shading area and reflect the light into cell effectively to improve the short-circuit of the solar panel.The optional utilization in wire area will be increased from 5% to over 40%.
The width of busbar is finer and the pitch is narrower,which can shorten the transmission distance,reduce the resistance loss.The solar panel power will be increased by more than 5w.
3.High output power
Solar cell efficiency improvement-theoretical calculation
The solar cell efficiency increases with the increase of the number of busbar by the theoretical calculation.Multi-busbar (12BB) solar cell are 0.531% more efficient than 4BB solar cell,and are 0.448% more efficient than 5BB solar cell.
Solar panel efficiency improvement-theoretical calculation
The solar panel efficiency increases with the increase of the number of busbar by the theoretical calculation.Multi-busbar (12BB) solar panel are 8.496w more power than 4BB solar cell,and are 8.044w more power than 5BB solar cell.
Solar panel efficiency improvement-production data
12BB solar panel are 8.173w more power than mono 5bb in production data while Multi-busbar (12BB) solar panel are 8.044w more power than 5BB solar panel in theoretical calculation.There is no significant difference between the production data and the theoretical calculation.
Reduce the risk of breaking off the busbar
The current generated by the fine busbar is conducted to the main busbar,the current of the solar panel is proprotional to the power generation area.If the busbar is broken or will be broken,some current cannot be transmitted to the main busbar,so that the solar cell will have a failure area.The short circuit current is small and the output power of solar panel is small
The distance from fine busbar to main busbar is long for traditional solar cell if the fine busbar is broken off,and the current is lost so that the overall power of solar panel is lowered.
However,the distance from fine busbar to main busbar is small for multi-solar panel even if the solar cell is broken,so the influence on the overall power is greatly reduced to ensure the reliability of solar panel output power
Multi-busbar solar panel has higher reliability.The power attenuation is only 0.11% after 5400Pa mechanical load test.
Multi-busbar solar panel use a high-gram-packaged EVA that is 43.6% higher than traditional solar panel to reduce the aging test damage to the cell.
The 12BB design reduces the residual stress of the solder ribbon and the risk of breaking off the busbar
Yingli Energy(Yantai)Co.,Ltd as a subsidiary of Yingli Group,the holding shareholder is Goldsun New Energy Science &Technology Co.,Ltd.The purpose to set up this company is to produce solar panel for Yingli under the quality standard and management of Yingli .It locats in the factory of Goldsun company,and it’s main products are polycrystalline solar panel,monocrystalline solar panel,multi-busbar solar panel,double glass solar panel,black silicon solar panel ,free hot spot solar panel,PERC solar panel etc.
The following is the 12BB solar panels that are being sold.Click to view product parameters.
The old and traditional glass industry has renewed, and various glass products with unique functions have come out with the rapid improvement of the level of modern technology in recent years. These glasses not only have the traditional light transmission effect, but also play an irreplaceable role in some special occasions. What is the solar double glass component?what is the characteristics of solar photovoltaic glass? you will know this after reading the article.
What is the solar double glass component?
The ultra-thin double glass refers to the double-glass component made of ultra-thin glass. The double glass photovoltaic module is a composite layer composed of two pieces of glass and the middle composite solar cell chip.
The composition of the double-glass photovoltaic module:
1.Two glass must be tempered safety glass;
2.The two-direction glass must be ultra-white glass
3.Cell: including any one of single crystal silicon, polycrystalline silicon, amorphous silicon;
4.The layer must be a polyvinyl butyral resin (PVB) composite layer (national building glass safety code requirements).
What are the characteristics of solar photovoltaic glass?
It seals solar cells through film between a piece of low-iron glass and a piece of back glass. It is a novel high-tech glass for construction. It is covered with low-iron glass on the solar cell to ensure more light transmission and generate more electricity. The tempered low iron glass has higher strength and can withstand greater wind pressure .
It widely used in building curtain wall, photovoltaic roof, product details.
It widely used in building curtain wall, photovoltaic roof, sunshade, solar power system and many other fields.
It can be installed in bright frame, hidden frame or various profiles matching the curtain wall.
What is a dual glass PV module? As the name suggests, it refers to a composite layer consisting of two pieces of glass and a solar cell, and the photovoltaic cells are formed by a string of wires and a parallel connection to the lead ends. In recent years, double-glass PV modules have been hot like rockets. Why are they so popular? Next, let me introduce you to the advantages of dual-glass PV modules.
1. The normal component warranty is 25 years and the dual glass PV module is 30 years.
2, Double-glass PV modules have a higher life cycle, which is 21% higher than ordinary components.
3, the wear resistance of the glass is very good ,which solve the problem of wind-resistant sand in the field.The wear resistance of the double glass components is obvious in the place where the wind is strong.
4. The insulation of the glass is better than that of the backboard, which enables the double-glass component to meet higher system voltages, thereby saving the system cost of the entire power station.
5. The attenuation of the conventional components is about 0.7% while the double glass component is 0.5%.
6. The fire rating of the double-glass component is upgraded from the C-class of the ordinary crystalline silicon component to the A-class, making it more suitable for use in residential areas, chemical plants and other areas where fire hazards are needed to be avoided.
7. The water permeability of the glass is almost zero, and there is no need to consider the problem that water vapor enters the module to induce hydrolysis of the EVA film. The back plate of the traditional crystalline silicon solar module has a certain water permeability. The water vapor passing through the back plate makes the inferior EVA resin quickly resolve the acetic acid, which causes electrochemical corrosion inside the component, and the probability of occurrence of pid attenuation and snail streak is increased. It is especially suitable for photovoltaic power plants in the seaside, waterside and high humidity areas.
8. Glass is an inorganic silica, which is the same kind of sand as the ubiquitous sand. It has more weather resistance and corrosion resistance than any known plastic. Ultraviolet rays, oxygen and moisture cause the backsheet to gradually degrade, and the surface is pulverized and broken. The use of glass solves the weathering problem of the assembly once and for all, and it also ends up the more weather-resistant dispute between PVF and PVDF, not to mention the weather-resistant, poorly water-resistant PET backsheet, coated backsheet and other low-end backsheets. This feature makes the double-glass assembly suitable for photovoltaic power plants in areas with more acid rain or salt spray.
9. Double glass components do not require an aluminum frame unless there is a large amount of dew on the glass surface. The absence of an aluminum frame makes it impossible to establish an electric field that causes the PID to occur, which greatly reduces the possibility of PID attenuation.
The Multi-Busbar solar panel refers to a thick electrode strip on the surface of a crystalline silicon solar cell, which acts to direct the photo-generated current generated from the inside of the cell to the outside. The busbar will block some of the sun’s light into the cell,so it is desirable that the busbar be as fine as possible to improve the conversion efficiency of the cell; however, the more the busbar resistance is, the larger the resistance loss is, and the lower the fill factor is. Therefore, the design of the busbar requires balanced shading and conduction. Relationship. At the beginning of the 20th century, Kyocera found that increasing the number of busbar not only reduced the distance traveled by the current in the fine grid, but also reduced the current carried by each busbar, resulting in smaller resistance losses and higher conversion efficiency. Products with multi-busbar have emerged and become one of the major development trends in the future of photovoltaics.
Multi-busbar solar panel usually refer to products with more than 10 busbar. Compared with other high-efficiency cell technologies, multi-busbar technology is more popular because of the following advantages:
(1)The length between the busbar of the cell is shortened, and the busbar resistance is effectively reduced, so that the width of the fine busbar can be narrower. The number of busbar increases reduce the path of photo-generated current transmission to the busbar significantly(as shown in Figure 1). The maximum effective transmission path length of the 5BB cell current of the general specification of 156*156mm is about 15.6mm,and the 12BB cell is about 3.5mm, which is more than 75%. The shorter the path of the current on the fine grid is, the smaller the power consumption is, the higher the overall power output.At the same time, it can effectively reduce the working temperature of the module, improve the noct performance of the photovoltaic module, and the long-term generation performance of the module is good. In addition, the width and number of the fine busbar can be further reduced considering the efficiency and cost, and the effect of reducing the consumption of the silver paste while reducing the shielding area of the fine busbar is also achieved.
Figure 1.12 BB and 5BB battery fine gate current effective transmission path
(2) Increasing the number of busbar of the cell drives the resistance and current distribution on the cell more uniform (as shown in Figure 2). The brighter the color, the higher the resistance value, and the darker the color, the lower the resistance. It can be seen that the more the number of busbar, the lower the distribution of resistanc. The lower the current, the lower the impedance loss on the ribbon, while the busbar width design can be narrower. At the same time, the 12BB solar panel can also reduce the total amount of solder ribbon compared to the traditional 5BB solar panel flat ribbon usage at the solar panel end, thereby further reducing silver paste, ribbon consumption and cell occlusion.
Figure 2. Series resistance distribution on the cell.
(3) The reduction in the consumption of silver paste can significantly reduce the cost. Due to the optimization of the busbar, the overall silver paste consumption is reduced, and the 12BB can save at least 30% compared with the 5BB silver paste consumption.The silver paste cost of the cell accounts for more than 50% of the non-silicon cost, which reduces the production cost of the solar cell and the components.The savings in silver paste for multi-busbar solar cell assemblies is even more pronounced for double-sided solar cell.
(4) Component reliability improvement.The area of the multi-busbar solar cell is smaller than that of the 5BB cell in the same case,so the multi-busbar solar panel is more tolerant to the problems of the cell crack, broken gate, crack caused by the continuous operation of the component(as shown in Figure 3). At the same time, the distribution of the solder ribbon on the cell after welding is more uniform, in other words, the force distribution of the cell is more uniform, and the packaging stress of the cell is dispersed, thereby improving the mechanical properties of the cell and the reliability of the module.
Figure 3. Effect of cell rupture zone
(5)Since the single solder ribbon is thinned, a circular soldering strip is generally used for the cell connection in the design of multi-busbar solar panels, and the circular solder ribbon is more suitable for the optical advantage than the flat conventional solder ribbon. Round wire strips have three important areas (shown in Figure 4):
Figure 4. Schematic diagram of the light path of the ribbon structure
In the area (a), the light beam can be directly reflected to the surface of the cell, so that the effective shadow area is reduced to about 70% of the actual band gap area;
In the area (b), the light reflected from the busbar is reflected to the interface between the glass and the air. The refractive index of the air to the glass is 1.5, after forming a total reflection on the interface, it returns to the surface of the cell, and the effective sunshade area of welding tape is reduced to 36%;
In the area (c), the reflected light returns to the glass surface again, and the incident angle of the light is smaller than the total reflection angle, so that the light beam is divided into a reflective portion and a transmissive portion, and the reflected portion forms a secondary absorption, which further reduces the effective shadow of the wire. The effective occlusion area is reduced, and the short-circuit current of the cell pack is increased, whereas the conventional flat ribbon has no such advantage.
Combining the advantages of the above multi-busbar technology, the number of busbar of the cell increases, and the series resistance is reduced. At the same time, the design of the finer and narrower fine busbar effectively reduces the metal shielding area, so that the efficiency of the cell can be increased by 0.3% to 0.5%. The use of the circular soldering strip on the component end reduces the effective shielding area of the cell while increasing the secondary absorption of the incident light. The component power can be increased by 5~8W combined with the advantages of the multi-busbar solar cell.
At present, multi-busbar solar panel still occupy only a small part of the market share, the 3BB are gradually withdrawing from the market, and the 4BB and 5BB are gradually becoming mainstream products. Multi-busbar solar panel will start to increase in 2019, and will occupy most of the market share and become mainstream technology.
Unlike the opaque light on the back of conventional PV modules, the back of the double-sided components are packaged in a transparent material (glass or transparent backplane). In addition to normal front power generation, the back side can also receive scattered light and reflected light from the environment to generate electricity. Therefore, it has a higher overall power generation efficiency. To sum up, the photoelectric conversion efficiency on the back side is 60%-90% of the front side, and the power generated by the system after system integration is about 4%-30% compared with the conventional single-sided component power station.
According to the power generation gain data obtained from the outdoor demonstration base of the double-sided component, when the back side of the corresponding double-sided component is grass, sand, cement and white paint on the ground, the power generation gain on the back side is 10%, 12%, 13% and 32%.
In recent years, solar pv panels have been supported by the government and have been rapid development. But which manufacturers are better?Goldsun New Energy Technology Co., Ltd, a Chinese photovoltaic panel manufacturer, was founded in 2011. As a rising star, it has surpassed many manufacturers and become a world solar pv panel manufacturer with a vertically integrated industrial chain in China.It provide solar products, solutions and technical services for the United States, Japan, Germany, the United Kingdom,Chile, South Africa, India, Mexico, Brazil, United Arab Emirates, Italy, Spain, France, Belgium and other regions.
The above is the solar pv panel manufacturers in China, please call us for more information:00865356430103;00865356501189.
Some solar energy information from here. Polycrystalline silicon,monocrystalline silicon,amorphous silicon,selenium indium copper and gallium arsenide can produce solar energy.Their power generation principles are the same. Now, crystalline silicon is taken as an example to describe the photovoltaic power generation process. Part of the photons are absorbed by the silicon material when the light shining the surface of the solar panel and the energy of the photons is transferred to the silicon atoms, causing the electrons to move more and more, and the free electrons accumulate on both sides of the P-N junction to form a potential difference. When the circuit is turned on, under the action of this voltage, a current will flow through the external circuit to generate a certain output power. The essence is the process of converting photon energy into electrical energy.
At present, solar cells mainly include monocrystalline silicon, polycrystalline silicon, and amorphous silicon. The monocrystalline silicon solar cell has the highest conversion efficiency, and has reached more than 20%, but the price is also the most expensive. Amorphous silicon solar cells have the lowest conversion efficiency, but the cheapest price. The most promising future for general power generation will be this type of cell. Once its large-area component photoelectric conversion efficiency reaches 10%, and the price per watt of power generation equipment drops to 1-2 US dollars, it is enough to compete with the current power generation mode. It is estimated that this level can be reached by the end of the century. Of course, solar cells used in special applications and laboratories are much more efficient. For example, a solar cell developed by Boeing Co., Ltd., which is made up of a gallium arsenide semiconductor and a gallium antimonide semiconductor, has a photoelectric conversion efficiency of 36% that catchs up with the efficiency of coal-fired power generation. However, because it is too expensive, it is currently limited to use on satellites. The above is the solar energy information, please call us for more information:008618660566415